New Forest Wedding Photography by Henry Szwinto
Henry Szwinto New Forest Wedding Photography.
Based near Lymington, I am your local New Forest Wedding Photographer but I provide Wedding Photography services throughout Hampshire and the South of England
To talk about your wedding photography
Call 07920 887909
A Bespoke Wedding Photography service for any Wedding.
- 1 photographer or a complete team available.
- I will come and meet you before the Wedding. We can plan the day and consider different styles. I like to do a FREE pre wedding photo shoot so you can assess my work.
- I will familiarise myself with a wedding venue if I have not been there before.
- I’m available all day from Bride and Groom’s preparation to MIDNIGHT and beyond
- Photographs edited professionally in different styles including Colour, B+W, Sepia and Vintage images.
- Photo Books, Albums, CDs, animated video clips, Prints or Acrylics with digital images accessible on line.
- Custom Thank You cards designed and printed.
- Post wedding photo shoots for special images.
- Wedding Photography packages starting from only £950 (Other events dependant on requirements).
Here’s a photo that did quite well for me in a competition recently themed “Expect the Unexpected” coming 19th out of over 1100 entries. The photo was taken on a pre-wedding shoot and was called “I was surprised to see my fiance was in the local paper!” I offer engagement shoots or pre-wedding shoots to potential clients because I feel it is very important to show them the quality of my work and how I work. Professional wedding photography is so much more than just turning up with a camera and clicking away but how can a couple choose with so many people claiming they are top pros?
If you were engaged over Christmas or if it all happens on Valentine’s Day please get in touch. I will be delighted to show you what I can do.
This is when many brides are looking for their wedding dresses but I came across this unusual one in a Norwegian Museum with stories of bravery and heroism behind it. During the Second World War the Norwegian Resistance were in fear of their lives but to help them fight the Nazis the British dropped supplies by parachute into the hills around the town of Kristiansand. The parachutes were made of silk but the material couldn’t be reused because that would immediately reveal you were a member of the resistance and you would be executed. However after the war the silk that had been hidden away was made into lovely wedding dresses bringing joy and celebration after a very dark period of history and this is an example which can be seen in the Arkivet Museum in Kristiansand. Arkivet is now a Peace and Human Rights Centre working with the Red Cross, Amnesty and the UN. If you ever get a chance to visit there are some very moving stories to be heard.
Back home I’m used to photographing more usual but lovely wedding dresses but for me photography remains more than just a job.
Please take a look at my work and if you would like more information do get in touch.
I love weddings this time of year because you have some lovely spring flowers to work with, especially Bluebells. Bluebell time is a great time for weddings. Such lovely photo opportunities. Portraits like these can make memories very special. Why not take a look at what I offer?